Fred Kasper's Page
click here for: Fred Kasper Biography
Fred Kasper was an exceptional player of the baroque flute. He made a number of transcriptions of music
for the one-key (baroque) flute, and he
wrote original compositions for the instrument,
as well as chamber works for other instruments.
We will make some of these works
available below. They are Copyright (C) Fred Kasper
but may be used in any way you wish as long as the
work is acknowledged as Fred's.
Please let us know if you perform any of these pieces.
If you have questions about the notation, you may ask
us (but we may not know the answers).
Click here to email
Kathy and Rick Wilson.
If you feel you want to express some appreciation, or just to remember Fred,
please consider a small contribution to the Boxwood Festival's Fred Kasper Memorial Scholarship
- Time Begin Again (1998), for soprano and flute
- Resumé (2000), for harpsichord and flute (audio file available)
- Three Canonic Fantasies (1996), for unaccompanied flute
- Sonata in g minor for flute and harpsichord (in a style that might
have been used by a son or student of J. S. Bach; possibly intentionally
- Cello Suite No. 6, by J. S. Bach (1998)
- Chromatic Fantasie, by J. S. Bach (1980)
Go to Kathy&Rick Home Page
- Three Duetti for violas (Falck 60, 61, 62) by W. F. Bach (1979)
- Four duets from the Third Part of the Clavier Übung by J. S. Bach (1979)
Go to Rick Wilson Historical Flutes Page